Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Go-to Korean BB Cream

“Why do Korean gals always have flawless, radiant skin?”


I used to always ask the same question  -- “Why do Korean gals (especially those in Koreanovelas) always have that perfect, beautiful skin?”. Well I know for a fact that the cold weather helps, a lot. The food they eat also helps (they eat veggies, a lot). But of course, it has also something to do with the beauty products that they are using  -- which I found out when my colleague in Korea introduced (actually gave and I know I’m lucky) it to me few years back.


Ladies, may I present to you one of the Korean girls’ beauty secrets --  Skin 79 Hot Pink BB Cream.  

SKIN 79 BB Cream

BB cream is soo popular in Korea, more popular actually than foundation and one of the best selling brands-slash-products is Skin 79 Hot Pink BB Cream.

For those who are not yet aware of, BB Cream stands for Blemish Balm, Beblesh Balm or Beauty Balm

It’s dubbed to be a beauty multi-tasker product, your ALL-IN-ONE face solution because it already does what other five to six beauty products do :  moisturize, prime, whitening sunscreen, conceal, set.

It’s a good alternative for foundation specially for those who want to achieve an au naturale look.


What I love:

What I mainly love about Skin 79 BB Cream is how it’s not heavy on face. It keeps you look fresh and achieve that no-makeup-at-all look  (which what mostly guys love in their girls, trust me on this). It also really works perfectly for those living in tropical countries because when “it melts”, it doesn't look greasy at all (which happens when you’re using a foundation). And oh before I forgot, it also works as an excellent oil-control product.

Lastly, the hot pink beauty container is REALLY cute and useful!  

Shade of cream


What else you need to know:

You would surely love to know that this product also provides the following benefits (as also written on the packaging):

Whitening (which mostly what Asians needed), UV Protecting – SPF 25, and Anti-wrinkle.

How much it cost:

There are already online sellers here in PH and they’re selling it around Php 800-1,000. 


CONCLUSION:

Based on usage and experience, I would really highly recommend this product.

How about you? What’s your go-to Korean makeup? 

No comments:

Post a Comment