Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Saint Padre Pio -- What He Did in My 2013

2013 had been an extra great year for me. 

2013 was beyond what I could have imagined to happen in my life and I am definitely, definitely grateful. I couldn't say it was smooth-sailing, although others might have perceived it to be so because of the triumphs and successes that I experienced (as defined by today's society). But then, what others might not know is that 2013 was actually a bitter-sweet year (although I must admit 89% was sweet). The beginning of 2013 was actually a mixture of self-doubt, frustrations, uneasiness, and small triumphs over successful launches; of love and hate; of arguments and peaceful talks. But in times of depression, of giving up as to where "my life" is leaning to, I gained strength and stronger faith in Jesus Christ and in my “new way” of devotion to Saint Padre Pio. 


A Candle of Hope and Faith

Saint Padre Pio is the Patron Saint of the Sick; the Saint, who through his intercession, heals the people who asked and prayed for it. My family, my mom in particular is a living example of His miracles. Yes through Saint Padre Pio healed my mom. 

Saint Padre Pio
Saint Padre Pio


Yes, I am a "devotee" of Saint Padre Pio since 2009 --when my mom has been diagnosed with my myasthenia gravis (a very rare kind of medical condition) and eventually got operated because of that.


Since 2009, after healing my mom, we have been earnestly praying to Him, thanking Him, and continuously acknowledging the miracles he has done to my family. His Chapel at Eastwood Libis had been our "home" every Sunday, hearing mass and receiving anointing of oil (which is also believed to be a special oil that heals) every 12nn or 7pm mass. This had always been how our relationship works with Padre Pio, not until 2013 came.


Saint Padre Pio Chapel
Saint Padre Pio Chapel
Since beginning of 2013, Padre Pio Chapel at Eastwood Libis had been my sanctuary twice or thrice a week. Yes, twice or thrice a week which means I go to St. Pio Chapel once or twice every weekday, after work.  It all started when I decided to go there one night to pray not for healing but for peace of mind, for comfort, for strength. And in that place, I did find what I was looking for comfort, strength and fulfillment. With conscious effort, my visit in his place every weekday had been a cycle, an act of faith, a devotion. And to my surprise, such act didn’t just give me strength, but enormous blessings beyond what I was expecting, beyond what I was praying for.

2013, I must say have been extra great because of the extra special time with Jesus Christ and Saint Padre Pio. Truly, I will be forever grateful to Saint Padre Pio for what he did and will do in my mom, in my family, in my life.

Below are pictures of how beautiful St. Padre Pio's Chapel is. 

Entrance Door. Padre Pio welcoming his guests








Saint Padre Pio



Padre Pio



Outside the Chapel


Padre_Pio_chapel

Padre_Pio_Libis_Chapel



Inside the Sacred Room





Other areas: 






I believe his miracles are worth sharing, thus I am writing this, sharing this.

I hope in one way or another He may also touch your hearts, and heal you in the same way that he did in my life.

I am confident that 2014 will be a greater, more blessed year, because in the center of it is Lord Jesus Christ and Saint Padre Pio.

Thank you 2013! Cheers to a brighter, greater, and more fab 2014!

xoxo,

sealedwithfaith

No comments:

Post a Comment